NEW Lesson 3 dialogue assignment
OLD Lesson 3 dialogue assignment
Good news! The sentences in this lesson are a bit simpler than before. However, make sure you’ve mastered ALL the sentences up to this point. It’s only getting more complicated from here!
- “Very well.” “Muy bien.”
- “Here, at home.” “Aquí, en casa.“
- “I now have my years, sure, but oh well, such is life.” “Ya tengo mis años, eso sí, pero bueno, así es la vida.”
- “I got better than ever, also very lonely, it’s true, but very well.” “Estuve mejor que nunca, también muy solo, es verdad, pero muy bien.”
- “She wasn’t well; it’s more, she never will be completely well.” “Ella no estaba bien, es más, nunca estará del todo bien.”
- “They are both very well.” “Están los dos muy bien.”
- “Awesome! That would do very well.” “¡Qué bien! Eso estaría muy bien.”
- “Awesome! This will be great.” “¡Qué bien! Esto será muy bueno.”
- “Until tonight!” “¡Hasta esta noche!”
Get to the point where you can say them and know exactly what you’re saying, without even looking at the text.
As you practice these sentences, try to pronounce them exactly as you hear them pronounced in the recording (below). Also, make sure that you can recite all the sentences you know WITH the dialogue as you listen to it.
Make sure you understand the use of the words in bold, which you can find attached: