Josiah wants to memorize Patrick Henry’s “Liberty or Death” speech. Here is everything you need for that!
– Listen to this episode and make sure you understand the process. (Click play above if you haven’t heard it yet.)
– Choose your memory palace, number the stations, and start placing images in those stations.
– Quiz using Quizlet classes that can be found here: Passages to memorize (including Patrick Henry)
– Listen to this audiobook in full as often as you quiz (it starts at about 1:15: Liberty or death audio (YouTube)
– Use this retention schedule for your memory work (replace days with weeks if you have longer):
What do you want to learn? Leave your question at http://MasterOfMemory.com/.
Music credit: Maurice Ravel’s String Quartet, 2nd movement, performed by the US Army Band.