This is a complete mnemonic system for memorizing the entire periodic table of elements.
You’ll need a few resources:
(1) Make sure you’re fresh on number mnemonics.
(2) Listen to the podcast episode using the blue player above.
(3) Look at the images below to follow along.
(4) Throughout your learning, use these flashcard sets.
(5) When you’re ready to draw, look at the periodic table here as a model.
What do you want to learn? Leave your question at http://MasterOfMemory.com/.
Music credit: Maurice Ravel’s String Quartet, 2nd movement, performed by the US Army Band.